Troubleshooting of PowerEsim Help Manual
|PowerEsim is a free web-based software providing power supply (SMPS) design, transformer design, magnetic design, loss analysis, thermal analysis, waveform analysis, MTBF analysis, BOM building, DVT analysis and optimization of power supply (SMPS).|
Run PowerEsim smoothly - security setting
In "Internet Options" in IE, go to Privacy/Settings. Set the Privacy level not higher than Medium or click on Security to add the www.powerEsim.com as the trusted site.
Enable ActiveX control for proper views
Internet Explorer has blocked this site from using an ActiveX control in an unsafe manner. As a result, this page may not display correctly.
1) Go to Internet Options in IE
2) In the Security, click on Custom Level
3) You can find the Run ActiveX controls and plug-ins and Script ActiveX Control marked
4) Check both to Enable
5) Restart the browser
Enable Status Bar Scripting
1) Open Internet Explorer, click the Tools button, click Internet Options, and then click the Security tab.
2) Click Internet or Restricted sites, and then click the Custom level button.
3) Scroll down to Allow status bar updates via script, select Enable.
4) Click OK until you return to Internet Explorer.
Home | Download | Useful Link | Video Demo | About | Contact Us | Disclaimer | FAQ | Statistics
Account Management | Options | Preferences | Help